One thing I did notice is, it's difficult to gauge how big Fat Bombs should be. The few that do give a measurement say about 1 Tblsp. So that's what I ran with. If you're familiar with this type of diet and know they should be smaller please let me know in the comments and I'll correct this post-thanks:@)
Coconut Berry Fat Bombs-from Whole Natural Life
1 C coconut oil-refined if you don't want a coconut taste, I used virgin coconut oil which was great with blueberries
1/2 C berries, frozen or fresh-I used frozen but did let them thaw a bit
1 tsp vanilla extract
zest of half a lemon-optional and my contribution, would be good with the blueberries
liquid Stevia to taste-original post says 14 drops, my sweetener just kinda squirts out, I gave it one squeeze
- Add berries to food processor and give a whirl to break up.
- Add vanilla and Stevia (adjust sweetener to taste).
- Melt coconut oil on stove.
- Slowly pour into food processor, give it a whirl until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- Scoop into silicone molds, or drop onto wax/parchment paper or into small candy papers. Aim for about 1 Tblsp per treat.
- Freeze until solid, remove from molds, and store in air tight container in freezer.
Eat well and have a happy day:@)